Cartoons :: Comics :: Illustrations

Σελίδες

18/10/2016

The Final Frontier




I'm stranded in space, I'm lost without trace I haven't a chance of getting away Too close to the sun, I surely will burn Like Icarus before me or so legend goes I think of my life, reliving the past There's nothing but wait 'til my time comes I've had a good life, I'd do it again Maybe I'll come back some time, my friends If I could survive to live one more time I wouldn't be changing a thing at all Done more in my life than some do in ten I'd go back and do it all over again There isn't much time, must say my last rites Nobody is here to read them to me Must say my goodbyes, if only a line A message to tell them in case they might find *For I have lived my life to the full I have no regrets But I wish I could talk to my family To tell them one last goodbye*